What is WordPress?
WordPress is defined as the most famous content management system which is used by over 75 million sites.
WordPress is presently the fastest growing CMS software. Initially, WordPress was extensively associated with blogs as its main functionality was to permit simple blog experience. Still, over time, its developer spent its functionality to allow the creation of more complex websites and turn it into content management system rather than tool of blogging.
WordPress is an open source, online website design tool written in PHP. WordPress is determined the simplest to use CMS thanks to a very friendly interface. This also has an wonderful number of plugins which permit extension of its functionality in various possible manners.
Almost the content that appear on the website today is run by some framework or services. Such as Wordpress, Blogger and Drupal. Framework offer you a foundation and shortcuts so you allocate less time struggling with the creation of a web site, and more time creating content.
There are Some reason why choice of customer prefer to Wordpress:
1. Most Popular CMS:
Wordpress used to hold the largest CMS market stake by far, and presently accounts for over a quarter of all websites. As a outcome, number of users are already familiar with the Wordpress CMS, requiring less staff training when constructing a new site.
2. Open Source for expansion:
Wordpress can be hosted itself, that is there are no prices associated with downloading, installing, and upgrading.
There are over 50,000 Wordpress plugins (usually free), Like slide shows, contact forms, SEO optimization, etc.
3. Customize for Flexibility:
Wordpress is famous because it fulfilled the demands of many customers with its flexible framework, which permit developer and designer to construct and develop layouts and applications. Web sites are no longer defined by enterprise extensions.
4. Anyone can use:
Wordpress can be used by anyone its just not for developers. Earlier Wordpress became a popular CMS for website development, it was mainly developed for non-technical savy bloggers. Many component of user-interface are simple to use, and there are recorded and written manual available for simply learning how to use Wordpress functions.
5. Cheap setup and maintenance price:
WordPress acquire few setup, maintenance and customization prices in testing to other Open Source CMS like Drupal and Joomla.
Also, it is relevantly easier to search Wordpress designers and developers if more customization is necessary in the future. You don't get locked down by a static website CMS that is costly to tweak after initial development.
WordPress can be a rapid win for improving your user experience.
Top 5 benefits Of Using Wordpress :
There are five benefits of constructing your websites in Wordpress:
1. Theme permit you to innovate the design of your site rapidly. There are more than 1000 themes available for Wordpress.
2. Wordpress plugins permit you to boost the functionality of your Wordpress site without knowing how to program. There are more than 10,000 plugins available that support you add all kind of advance functionality to your site. like SEO, graphics, social media sharing and so on.
3. Blogs on Wordpress are easy to update. If you can construct a text based document, you can easily publish a new blog to your Wordpress site.
4. Google passionate about Wordpress sites. Because the are amended more frequently, and the content bear to be structured well, you can get a Wordpress site ranking very rapidly correlated to a static website.
5. A present research estimates that approximately 8% of the sites on the internet are run by WordPress.